Applebee’s has the best mashed potatoes.Â The popular Applebeeâ€™s restaurant chainâ€™s version of mashed potatoes uses garlic, bacon, scallions, and sour cream.Â There are 330 calories in 1 serving of Applebee’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes.Â This recipe for Copycat Applebee’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes is one of the best side dish copycat restaurant recipes you can make.Â Its a versatile dish that can be served with a variety of proteins.
Applebee’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes Ingredients :
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves
- Place a single layer of garlic cloves on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap tightly. Roast in 400 degrees F preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
- Unwrap and let cool until touchable. Peel cloves and mash with potatoes when they are ready.
- Wash and rinse potatoes under cold water. It is not necessary to peel potatoes, unless you desire.
- In large saucepan, bring red potatoes to a slow boil for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from heat and drain in colander.
- In pan or bowl, combine potatoes, peeled and roasted garlic cloves, and all other ingredients and mash with a potato masher. Keep warm.
Incoming search terms:
- garlic mashed potatoes like the restaurants, applebees garlic mashed potato recipe, Applebee\s Garlic Mashed Potato Recipe, applebees mashed potatoes recipe, applebees garlic mashed potatoes recipe, applebees mashed potato recipe, applebees garlic mashed potatoes, applebee\s garlic mashed potatoes recipe, applebee\s garlic mashed potatoes, recipe for applebees garlic mashed potatoes