Heinz Ketchup is so famous. Heinz Tomato Ketchup is a brand of ketchup by H. J. Heinz Company. Heinz ketchup ingredient is a proprietary blend of tomato concentrate, distilled vinegar, onion powder, salt, sugar and natural flavorings. Heinz ketchup ingredient is not a particularly good source of vitamins or minerals.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup is a sauce which not only flavours chips/french fries, cooked meats and a variety of foods of all kinds. Heinz Ketchup is suitable for vegetarians. Because of its natural acidity, Heinz Ketchup is shelf stable. What we think of as the “regular” recipe for Heinz Ketchup is not by any means the “original” Heinz recipe. Once Heinz works its magic, they package it into plastic or glass bottles to be enjoyed by ketchup lovers everywhere.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste with garlic
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat and cover til cool.
- Keep in a covered container in fridge.
Heinz Ketchup Ingredient