Are you looking for KFC Honey Barbecued Wings Recipe? KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) rules the roost when it comes to chicken. America’s #1 fast-food chicken chain owns or franchises more than 13,700 outlets in almost 100 countries. The restaurants offer the Colonel’s trademark fried chicken (in both Original Recipe and Extra Tasty Crispy varieties) along with chicken sandwiches, chicken pot pies, crispy chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy, and potato wedges. Its locations can be found operating as free-standing units and kiosks (in shopping malls, gas stations, and airports). More than 20% of the restaurants are company-operated; the rest are franchised or licensed. KFC is a division of global fast-food franchiser Brands.
KFC Honey Barbecued Wings Ingredients :
- 20 Chicken Wings, tips removed
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 Bottle KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- oil for deep frying
How to make KFC Honey Barbecued Wings :
- Wash the chicken wings, then remove the wing tips; cut the other two pieces in half. Shake off the excess water.
- Place the eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix together the BBQ sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Put the flour into a bag, then shake the wings in it, to lightly coat.
- Roll the wings in the egg wash, then toss them back into the bag. You want a fairly heavy coating of flour – so the BBQ sauce has something to hang onto. Repeat 2−3 times.
- Heat a large skillet or use your deep fryer. Heat oil until it’s very hot (around 350 degrees).
- Fry the wings until they’re golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip each wing in the BBQ sauce and place on a greased cookie sheet. Make sure the pieces don’t touch each other.
- Bake for 15−20 minutes, until they no longer look shiny.