Are you looking for Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli Recipe? Olive Garden is a family of local restaurants focused on delighting every guest with a genuine Italian dining experience. They are proud to serve fresh, simple, delicious Italian food, complemented by a great glass of wine, served in a comfortable, home-like Italian setting where everyone is welcomed as family and friends. This dish is Italian for pasta and beans and is used to describe a thick soup of pasta and red beans.
Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli Recipe Ingredients :
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, julienned (1 cup)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can red kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 15-ounce can great northern beans (with liquid)
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 12-ounce can V-8 juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 pound (1/2 pkg.) ditali pasta
How to make Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli :
- Brown the ground beef in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat. Drain off most of the fat.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pasta, and simmer for 1 hour.
- About 50 minutes into simmer time, cook the pasta in 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of boiling water over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or just until pasta is al dente, or slightly tough. Drain.
- Add the pasta to the large pot of soup. Simmer for 5-10 minutes and serve.
Have a nice meal of Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli
Incoming search terms:
- olive garden pasta fagioli recipe, olive garden pasta e fagioli recipe, pasta fagioli olive garden top secret recipe, pasta fagioli olive garden, olive garden pasta fagioli, olive garden, top secret olive garden pasta fagioli recipe, pasta e fagioli recipe olive garden, olive garden pasta e fagioli soup recipe, pasta e fagioli