Are you looking for the Caesar Dressing Recipe from Outback Steakhouse Restaurant? Outback Steakhouse makes a delicious Caesar Salad Dressing. You can make this secret salad dressing anytime. This is a wonderful tasting Caesar Salad Dressing that the Outback Steak House uses on the salads.
Outback Steak House Caesar Salad Dressing Ingredients :
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese – lowfat okay
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic – pressed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley – crushed
How to make Outback Steak House Caesar Salad Dressing :
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes. Cover and chill for several hours.