Are you looking for P.F. Chang’s copycat recipe? Wanna make Chicken Lettuce Wraps in your own kitchen? This was an excellent recipe. P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps with Chicken containing lettuce leaves, ground chicken, onion, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, fresh ginger. Easy to make and the flavors are wonderful together. Tastes just like PF Changs.
P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Ingredients :
- 16 Boston, bibb or butter lettuce leaves
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili pepper sauce (see Note)
- 1 can (8 ounce size) sliced water chestnuts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Directions :
- Rinse lettuce leaves, keeping them whole. Set aside to drain.
- Cook chicken in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often to break up the meat. Add onion, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, vinegar and chili sauce. Cook until the meat is crumbled and brown. Add water chestnuts and green onions. Cook until onions begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil. Arrange lettuce leaves on the outer edge of a platter. Spoon meat mixture in center. Allow diners to spoon meat mixture into lettuce leaves and eat like a taco.
P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Serves : 4
Incoming search terms:
- pf changs lettuce wraps recipe copycat, chicken lettuce wraps pf changs recipe, pf chang lettuce wrap recipe, pf changs chicken wraps recipe, pf changs lettuce wrap recipe copycat, pf changs lettuce wraps copycat recipe, pf chang lettuce wraps top secret recipe, recipe for lettuce wraps like pf changs, pf changs lettuce wrap recipe, P F Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps