Interested in Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp? If you want to prepare a delicious meal to impress family, here are Panda Express’s most popular Chinese recipes of all time. A very simple recipe for Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp from Brian Alan Burhoe of Atlantic Coast Restaurants. You can make delicious Panda Express Recipe at home with this copycat restaurant recipe.
Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp Ingredients :
- 1lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined, with tails removed)
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- ½ cup walnuts
- 4 egg whites
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
How to make Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp :
- In a small sauce pan mix water and sugar. Bring to a boil and add the walnuts. Boil for 2 minutes, drain and place on a baking sheet to dry.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites in a medium bowl until foamy. Stir in cornstarch until it becomes somewhat thick.
- Dip shrimp into the batter. Heat oil in a deep fryer and fry shrimp in batches in oil until golden brown (about 5 minutes). Drain on paper towels.
- In a serving bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey and sweetened condensed milk. Add shrimp and toss to coat with the sauce. Add walnuts and serve.
Have a nice meal of Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
Incoming search terms:
- honey walnut shrimp, panda express honey walnut shrimp recipe, honey walnut shrimp panda express recipe, honey walnut shrimp recipe, honey walnut shrimp recipe panda express, honey walnut shrimp panda express, panda express honey walnut shrimp, walnut shrimp recipe, panda express walnut shrimp recipe, walnut shrimp recipe panda express