Make the Panera Bread Black Bean Dip with this easy recipe. For a vegetarian version, replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth. To vary the flavor, replace half of the lime juice with dry sherry.
Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Ingredients :
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 scallion, trimmed and sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Directions :
- Combine beans, sour cream, broth, scallion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, oregano, and hot pepper sauce in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Scrape into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH until hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 8
Panera Bread Black Bean Dip Nutritional info :
Nutrition (per serving): 59 calories, 4 g protein, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 3 g dietary fiber