Pizza hut dessert pizza is a favorite dish around the world. Are you looking to make Recipe for Pizza hut dessert pizza? Make delicious restaurant quality dishes at home with this free secret recipes. Instead of paying money at a restaurant, stay at home and use free copycat recipes to make your delicious food at home.
Pizza hut dessert pizza Ingredients:
- 1 cup warm (105 degrees F) water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 can (21 oz. size) pie filling (cherry, blueberry, or apple)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Pizza Hut Dessert Pizza :
- Combine yeast and warm water and let proof for 3 minutes. Add to other crust ingredients in a large bowl and knead for 10 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise for about 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll the dough on a floured surface until it is about the diameter for your 16 inch pizza pan. Place in pan and form the dough to the edge. Brush with vegetable oil and prick with fork. Prebake for 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread with pie filling.
- Mix crumb topping ingredients with a fork or pastry blender. Spoon over pie filling. Return pizza to the oven and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- To make glaze, combine ingredients until desired consistency.
- Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with vanilla glaze.