If you like Cheesecake Factory recipes, you’ll love this copycat recipe for Carrot Cake Cheesecake. The dynamic duo of carrot cake and cheesecake find themselves mingling in this over the top elegant and easy dessert.
Cheesecake Factory’s Carrot Cake Cheesecake Ingredients
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8.5 ounce size) crushed pineapple, packed in juice, drained well, reserve juice
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
Cheesecake Factory’s Carrot Cake Cheesecake Directions
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in flour, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside. Meanwhile prepare Carrot Cake.
In large bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in dry ingredients; mixing well. Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
Spread 1 1/2 c. carrot cake batter over bottom of greased 9- or 9 1/2″ springform pan. Drop cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter by spoonfuls; top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter. Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife. Do not marble with a knife. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 50 to 65 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate. When cake is cold, prepare Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting:
In a bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and reserved pineapple juice. Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. Frost top of cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Don’t skimp on the ingredients (and don’t use store brands or generic). Use regular cream cheese, real butter, and pineapple packed in juice, not sugar syrup. You will be glad you did.
Incoming search terms:
- cheesecake factory carrot cheesecake, starbuck carrot cake cheesecake, carrot cake cheesecake factory recipe, carot cake cheesecake recipes, recipe from olive garden for carrot cheesecake, cheesecake factory carrot cheesecake recipes, cheesecake factory carrot cheesecake recipe, cheesecake factory carrot cake recipe, top secret cheesecake like the cheesecake factory, recipe for Red Lobsters carot cake