Are you looking for Sizzler Cheese Toast Recipe? Everyone loves the cheese toast. Learn how to make Sizzler Cheese Toast recipe at home with all the instructions and ingredients.
Sizzler Restaurants operates and franchises about 270 Sizzler family-style steak houses in almost 20 states. The eateries serve a variety of steak, chicken, and seafood dishes and feature a buffet-style salad bar that also offers soups, appetizers, and dessert items. More than 40 of the restaurants are company owned, while the rest are franchised. The Sizzler chain was started by Delmar Johnson in 1957. Sizzler USA is owned by Australian investment firm Pacific Equity Partners.
Sizzler Cheese Toast Recipe
- 1 Lb. Butter (slightly softened)
- 8 Oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Sliced Italian Bread
In a mixer, cream together the butter and cheese.
- Preheat a griddle or large frying pan on medium−high.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread about 1/4″ thick.
- Place bread cheese side down on griddle. Cook until cheese has browned.