Starbucks Frappuccino is a creamy blend of coffee and low-fat milk. Starbucks Frappuccino is one of the most popular drinks at one of the most popular coffee chains. Starbucks Frappuccino is coffee blended with ice, and other various ingredients and usually topped with whipped cream.
Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
Starbucks Frappuccino Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup fresh espresso
- 2 1/2 cups lowfat milk (2 percent)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry pectin*
How to make Starbucks Frappuccino :
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher or covered container.
- Stir or shake until sugar is dissolved. Chill and serve cold.
- Makes 24 ounces.
To make the “Mocha” variety:
Add a pinch (1/16 teaspoon) of cocoa powder to the mixture before combining.
To fake espresso with a drip coffee maker and standard grind of coffee:
- Use 1/3 cup ground coffee and 1 cup of water.
- Brew once then run coffee through machine again, same grounds.
- Makes about 1/2 cup fresh espresso to use in the above recipe.
- Run a pot of water through machine, without grounds, to clean.
NOTE : * This is a natural thickener found in fruits that is used for canning. You can find it in the supermarket near the canning supplies. It is used in this recipe to make the drink thicker and creamier, and can be found in the original recipe. It does not add to the flavor and can be excluded if you don’t care so much about duplicating the texture of the real thing.