T.G.I. Friday’s Broccoli Cheese Soup Secret Recipe
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 slices Kraft Cheddar Singles
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets (bite-size)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Combine chicken broth, water, half & half, cheese, flour, onion and pepper in a large saucepan. Whisk to combine and to break up any lumps of flour, then turn heat to medium/high.
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Add broccoli to soup and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender but not soft.
- For each serving spoon one cup of soup into a bowl and garnish with a tablespoon of shredded cheese and a pinch of parsley. Makes 6 servings.
search term : tgi fridays menu, tgi fridays coupons, tgi fridays locations, tgi fridays nutrition, tgi fridays recipes, tgi fridays restaurant, tgi friday vouchers, broccoli cheese soup, cheese soup recipe, soup recipes, vegetable soup recipe, chicken noodle soup recipe, cream of broccoli soup recipe, potato soup recipe, broccoli and cheese casserole
Incoming search terms:
- restaurant recipes at home, tgi fridays broccoli cheese soup, broccoli cheese soup recipe, tgi fridays broccoli cheese soup recipe, tgif broccoli cheese soup recipe, broccoli cheese soup, fridays broccoli cheese soup recipe, broccoli cheese soup recipes, fridays broccoli cheese soup, broccoli and cheese soup recipe