Taco Bell is a popular fast food Mexican restaurant franchise. Taco Bell Restaurant takes the fast food quesadillas into new territory with three different cheeses and a creamy jalapeno sauce, all of which you can now cheerfully recreate in the comfort of your warm kitchen. The first Taco Bell restaurant opened in the 1960s in California. Now there are Taco Bells around the world.
Taco Bell’s menu features lots of foods that are easily made at home. If you find yourself making too many Taco Bell runs, try these Taco Bell copy cat recipes like Taco Bell Quesadillas, chili cheese burritos, and Crunchwrap Supreme, just to mention a few.
Taco Bell Quesadillas Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 slices processed cheese
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
- On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
- Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
- Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.