Are you looking for Waffle House Waffles Recipes? How to make Waffle House Hash Browns? Learning how to make Waffle House hash browns is really a pretty easy and delicious side to a great meal.
Waffle House Hash Browns Ingredients:
- 4 cups shredded potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ice
- vegetable oil, for frying
How to make Waffle House Hash Browns:
- Place potatoes in a 2-quart bowl and add salt. Pour ice and add water to cover potatoes, and stir to mix salt and ice in the potatoes. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Then, place shredded potatoes in a colander and rinse with cool tap water; drain completely.
- To prepare, heat a large skillet (cast iron prefered) on medium heat; add enough vegetable oil to lightly cover bottom.
- When skillet is hot place drained shredded potatoes in skillet. Fry until crisp, about 12-15 minutes without turning.
- When golden, flip carefully and fry 2-3 additional minutes. Do not cover or stir hash browns while frying.